Click on "sign in" on the screen and follow the simple steps to complete your profileHaut
- How to register to order online?
- Do I have to order order every day?
- What are my payments options?
- When should I place my order?
- Can I pay for several months at a time?
- How to print my monthly menu?
- Meals and menus are approved by a nutritionist?
- What is included in a meal?
- Can I cancel an order/meal?
- My child is sick, can I cancel my order?
No, there is no minimum of meals to order.Haut
We use Globalpayments for all our on-line transactions. You have 2 different payment options: By credit card OR Debit (Interac).
You will receive an email every month indicating the deadline for ordering your meal.Haut
You can order and pay for all the menus that are available on our site.Haut
Once you complete your order, simply click on the print my order button.Haut
All our meals are approved by our nutritionist. In addition, we adhere to the nutrional food policy issued by the Ministry of Education and that of the School Board.Haut
All meals contain the daily serving of protein, vegetables and carbohydrates. The meal is served with an entree, dessert and beverage of your choice.Haut
For the cancellations, you can cancel a meal within 48 hours notice due to a school activity. OR For a cancellation due to an absence or illness you must contact us by telephone before 7:00 Am at 514-490-1235
A credit will be given directly in your account for any cancellation in respect with the conditions above.
Yes, you can cancel your order the same morning by phone only at 514-490-1235 before 7:00 am. We will not accept cancellations by email or on the voice mail box. Thank you.Haut